Saturday, March 19, 2011

Random Dinner at Fish & Co.

  Restaurants under the Bistro Group are always a no-fail option for casual dining. My most favorite among them is Friday's, just because I lurve big juicy burgers and like their interior the most (aside from the food, a restaurant's interior and overall ambience is what makes me want to eat there). ^.^ Whichever is your most favorite, it's just a matter of taste. They're all good, I love Fish & Co and Italianni's too. The last time I ate at Fish & Co was two years ago and it's just recently that I was able to come back.

Orders are good for sharing

Seaman's Salad, Php 290

New York Fish and Chips, Php 415
It's not exactly chips, it's fries (LOL) and it's one of the best I've tried. I love that the fish had stuffed cheese.

Seafood Pasta with Crab Sauce, approximately Php430
Was ok, I've tasted better versions though

Pork BBQ Ribs, Php 1156
the pork ribs were tender, sweet and fall of the bone easily 



Haha. So this is my first attempt on food blogging. I think this a lousy post. LOL. I know I can improve eventually. :) anyway, I find it funny that I'm also writing about food. Usually, if you ask me how a food tastes, I would always answer "it's ok". Haha. I should train my taste buds to be more discerning. Hmm.. I generally have a a good taste with everything, it's just that when it comes to food my taste buds are very kind. LOL. :D

Hugs and Happiness,

No comments:

Post a Comment